A full-day desert safari in Qatar includes activities such as dune bashing, camel riding, sandboarding, quad biking, visiting a Bedouin camp, trying on traditional attire, getting clicked with falcons, smoking shisha, enjoying a buffet dinner, climbing sand dunes, witnessing a desert sunset, experiencing cultural entertainment like Tanoura dance and belly dancing, stargazing, having a BBQ dinner, and returning to Doha by the evening. The inclusions in our tour package are mentioned below and We provide options to our esteemed customers to customize the tour as per their budget and convenience.
Our typical full-day desert safari tour in Qatar includes the following:
- Pick-up from your assigned location.
- English Speaking Guide
- Professional Desert Driver
- Dune bashing
- BBQ lunch or BBQ Dinner With Soft Drinks
- Swimming & Beach Volleyball
- Sunset views
- Camp Music System
- Washroom & Toilet Facilities
- Entertainment with Bonfire and Star gazing
- Eventually return to Doha.
You can enjoy our other services with additional charges like
- Camel riding
- Quad biking
- Sheesha smoking